Friday, August 8, 2008

Kentucky visitors

Jeff, Ali, and Gavin came to Utah for 2 weeks. It was so great to see them! We were so excited to finally meet Gavin! He is such a cutie and was such a good baby!It was really great to see Jeff and Ali too. When we would come home, Molly would talk and talk about Ali and Jeffy and Baby Gavin. She loved tickling his toes (not Jeff's, but Gavin's)! She just thinks that baby toes are fascinating! We got to do a few fun things with them. We went swimming at the North Ogden Pool,went bowling,had a family barbecue,more swimming,and went to a Bee's Game.I know they had a couple of busy weeks so it was so nice of them to squeeze in a trip down to Lindon to see Molly and me (Justin was working). We enjoyed some yummy Cafe Rio-thanks, guys! They've been home now for a week and we're counting down the days when we'll see them at Christmas! Gavin will be so different then...

2 comments:

rupee40 said...

Great pictures, I miss you guys already! Give Molly a hug and kiss from me. We had so much fun with you. Thanks for dropping everything while we were there and hanging out with me!

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun packed week - like most of your blog posts ;) I can't imagine not seeing my sister for so long so I am sure a good time was had by all and their little boy is darling!