Thursday, August 14, 2008

Take Me Out To the Ball Game!

It's not summer without baseball...so a couple of weeks ago we met the rest of the Moyes crew at a Bee's game in Salt Lake.

Molly and Daddy waiting to get in the stadium.Grandpa's Girl
Molly spent most of the time either sitting with Grandpa or walking up and down the stairs.Justin had all the kids laughing.He even had Abby laughing and playing with him. Abby's so cute-she's always been a little shy but lately she's been showing her personality more and more. We love it! And I think this is one of my favorite pictures. Abby and Molly, who are so much alike.Molly thought the game was fascinating.They have a free train for kids so Mom and I headed over there sometime in the 4th inning. I think we stood in line for 2 or 3 innings! But not to worry, while we were waiting, the kids found ways to entertain themselves.Mmm, ice cream.Justin got teased for bringing his mitt but it paid off when he caught a ball! No one was teasing him after that!Chloe and I were certainly glad he caught it! Chloe was practically on his lap and I was right next to him-it was heading for our heads and frankly, I had stopped paying attention to the game long before that. Molly thought her Daddy was pretty cool for catching a ball. She always loves a game of catch.We had a great time. It was a great way to spend our one last shin-dig with Jeff, Ali, and Gavin before they headed back to Kentucky. And the Bee's even won!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

I can't believe he caught it. That is awesome. You got some great pictures.

lynn moyes said...

Thanks Meg and Justin for getting us tickets. It was so much fun!

Megan said...

I haven't been to a baseball gam in forever - how fun. Your pictures are cute and I am way impressed with Justin's catching skills :)

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Megan!!
How fun you guys have a blog too!! I want you to know your little Molly officially has the cutest face on the planet!!

rupee40 said...

Thanks Meg for the good idea. We had so much fun! And Justin, sorry we teased you, Im glad you came to the rescue.