Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fishing Fetish

It all started our first Christmas together. My parents gave Justin the first fishing pole he's had in a long time, and he's been hooked (no pun intended) ever since. He has recently developed a love for fly fishing. I often find him looking up different techniques on the Internet-how to tie knots, the best type of flies, etc, etc. He almost always heads up the canyon on his day off to try to catch something. It's the only thing he will get up at 5:30 for!!! Sometimes Molly and I accompany him and sometimes we don't. Here are a couple pictures of his most recent catch:These were caught on Utah Lake. Looks like dinner!

4 comments:

rupee40 said...

Nice catch, looks delicious! Glad to see you got home, hope you had a great time!! Miss you lots!

Missy said...

Wow that's a lot of fish we love to go fishing it's always lots of fun.

Megan said...

Fishing, especially fly fishing is a lot of work. I would rather just eat the outcome. So if you wanna do all the work, I think that is awesome...and if you 'accidently' catch too much let me know and I can come over and help you out :)

Kirsten and Eric said...

Nice work catching all those fish, cap'n.

Be the Reds!