Friday, March 21, 2008

Bad Habit?

So I have this really bad habit of keeping clothes for an extremely long time-well, until they don't fit anymore. This is bad because I still fit in clothes from high school! So some are starting to look really ragged and, well, just plain old! I justify keeping them because I only wear them when I know I'm just staying home and not going anywhere. But I finally got rid of a pair of pants that I've had for-ever! They had stretched out over the years so they were soooo saggy and way too big around the waist. I knew the only way to get rid of them was to completely destroy them so I had Justin destroy them so I could never wear them again.
I think that everyone in my family will agree that I got this habit from Mom (remember the red sweatsuit?)!
P.S. I only have a couple of things left from high school, mostly a lot of things from my sophomore and junior year in college...

No comments: