Thursday, March 27, 2008

We love the park!

The last few nights when Justin gets home from work, we have put Molly in the stroller and walked down the hill to the park. Molly likes to go down the slides while Justin and I throw a frisbee. It is so great just to be outside!

Molly can't wait to go! She climbed in the stroller before Justin had even pumped up the tires and put the front wheel on!

Molly likes to climb the stairs, walk over to the slide, and then slide down all by herself. She will do it over and over and over...
Yes, Molly climbed up this all by herself!

2 comments:

Erin M said...

I think that looks like fun. I am so ready for warm weather to stay. Molly is a braver than Ben. I know sometimes the climbing thing is bad, but at least she will climb to the top of the slide by herself and go down. I would love Ben to be a little braver. Those pictures were way cute.

Rachelle said...

I feel like Molly. This warm weather is making me crazy to get outside. Looks like lots of fun.