Thursday, March 6, 2008

Messy Molly

Molly has a couple of cousins who are really dainty eaters-they don't even need bibs! Well, Molly is completely opposite. She is a mess every single time she eats-even if it's grilled cheese or something. She always ends us getting it all down the front of her, all over her face, in her hair, and I always seem to find crumbs in her diaper! Here are some of the messiest...hopefully it doesn't gross everyone out!

At her first birthday party (with a little help from dad)...
Eating spaghettios-I promise I didn't teach her to do this!And last but not least, this is one of her favorite meals: spaghetti. She loves to slurp up the noodles!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I'm guessing that you aren't referring to cousins Lizzy and Andrew? Those are great pictures... I especially like the video. at least you know she is enjoying it.