Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Sweet Molly

Molly is so much fun. She is learning new words every single day. I love being her mom and feel so blessed to be able to stay home with her. Here are some fun pictures from last weekend.

Molly has lots of hair and it seems to get longer and longer each day! It's usually pretty crazy when she wakes up in the morning!Justin is always doing silly things with Molly. This is a balloon that he put up her shirt. Molly didn't really know what to think about that! At first she thought it was funny and would laugh but then she would try to get it out (with no success) and get really frustrated.Molly has always been such a good girl. She is so mild-mannered and just happy and content most of the time. She started coughing on Saturday so I took her to the doctor yesterday to get it checked out. Turns out that she has a strain of RSV called bronchialitis. Justin and I feel so bad for her. She has a really bad-sounding cough and I can't believe all the gunk coming out of her nose. But, true to her character, she is being such a good and happy girl. All day yesterday when I would get her some food or a drink or something else she needed, she would smile and say, "Thanks, Mommy." We couldn't ask for a sweeter girl.

We were relieved that she slept great last night. Saturday and Sunday were rough nights. She was running a fever and so she ended up sleeping in our bed so I could comfort her when she would cough. But last night she went to bed at 8:30 and slept until 10:00 this morning! We love you Molly!

4 comments:

rupee40 said...

Poor Molly, I hope she gets feeling better soon! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend, thanks for making the drive up to spend time with me, only wish it could've been for longer. Happy birthday to Justin, hope you had a great weekend!

rupee40 said...

Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you that I am excited that my name made it on to Molly's list of words...don't let her forget that one!!

Rachelle said...

Poor Molly. It is going around here too...Lizzy and Andrew have had pink eye, ear infections and sore throats for over a week now. I hope she gets feeling better soon.

Alesa said...

MEGAN! Oh you made my day! I am so excited to hear from you! Your Little Girl is sooo cute! And you and Justin look great too! It's so fun to have blogs to catch up! Yours is so Cute and I am so excited that we can be in touch!