Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy "Honorable" Birthday...

Justin had his 26th birthday this past Friday, the 14th. Unfortunately for him, I am not as creative as he is and didn't have too much planned. He had to go to work but I did go take him to lunch. Then his mom and dad took us to dinner that night. He has had the whole weekend off, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, though so that has been a nice long break for him. The only thing that he really wanted to do was to go fly-fishing and test out the new pole that he got for Christmas and he did that today. Happy Birthday Justin. I love you!Molly tried to wrap herself up! P.S. The reason I titled the post Happy "Honorable" Birthday is because on Saturday I asked Justin what he wanted to do for his "honorable" birthday instead of his "honorary" birthday!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! 26?!? You guys are getting so old. ha ha. Love, your big sister