Saturday, June 7, 2008

Could she get any messier?

I know I've posted about Molly's messy habits before but I couldn't resist posting these pictures! Justin went off to Bonus Night a couple of weeks ago so it was just Molly and me all night-he also took the car so we were stuck at home. So I made Molly's favorite food, spaghetti! She seriously loves it and I think she ate more than I did that night-she asked for more 3 times! She has enjoyed slurping the noodles from a very young age. Guess she picked up on that bad habit from her daddy! She must have been starving because she couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough! Of course, it was right to the tub when she got done. And the floor probably needed mopping too although I probably didn't do it that night!

4 comments:

Missy said...

What a messy little girl i'm sure the bath water was pretty orange. What a cutie even with a messy face shes still cute.

Megan said...

I don't think she could get any messier...but I think it also might be diffivult to get any cuter! I wish Anna would slupr up spaghetti like that....or any food for that matter. I am excited to see you guys on Tuesday!

Erin said...

At least she will eat something that is good for her... unlike my little stinker. Molly cracks me up. What a funny kid but we could not love her more!!!

The Mumfords said...

Oh, we wish we could see you guys more! Molly is adorable. I'll try to convince Brad that he wants to move back to Utah next year.