Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gateway

For Erin's birthday, we decided to meet halfway at the Gateway-hey any excuse right? We found some good deals, talked, ate a yummy lunch, talked, let the girls run around at the fountains, did I mention we talked a lot? It was such a great day and even though we had our kids, it was just the break that I needed. When I was driving home I thought to myself, "I haven't had that much fun in a long time!" I guess I'm pretty easy to please. The girls had so much fun running around and watching the water fountain. We told Chloe to go sit by Molly and put her arm around her. I was pretty surprised that she did and that Molly let her! It was so cute, I couldn't believe they stayed there long enough for us to snap a couple of pictures. Molly and Mommy I told Justin later that night that I would feel so bad for Molly if we only had boys from now on. Every girl needs a sister! Thanks for a great day, Erin and Chloe! We love you both!

3 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That is so fun that they have little cousins so close in age. THere is nothing like having sisters, that looked like a fun day at Gateway!

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

It's so fun to find people's blogs. Your little Molly is SOOOOO cute! I love it!

Megan said...

It's true...I am thankful for my sisters...not so much in junior high and high school, but now I am ;) Molly is adorable with that 'cheese' of hers as always. We do need to get together for sure cause Anna needs a friend to play with...and really, so do I!

On another note, I drove to Ogden last night to watch my niece in TDE review and it made me think of you. Good times were had at that place!