Friday, June 13, 2008

My Daddy's better than yours!

Hello, my name is Molly Goodrich and I love my Daddy so much. Here's why:

My daddy always lets me play on the counter. Mommy always makes me get down cause she says I'll get hurt.

My daddy always plays silly games with me in sacrament meeting that make me giggle. Mommy always says "Be reverent."

My daddy does all the voices when he's reading books with me.


My daddy plays fun games with me in the tub. He even lets me put his head under the water and splash all over him. Mommy always combs her hair or reads a book when I'm in the tub.


My daddy lets me stay up way past my bedtime. Mommy always makes me go to bed.
My daddy lets me have suckers and chips for lunch and dinner. Mommy always makes me eat fruits and veggies.

My daddy always tosses me in the air really high. Mommy's not strong enough.
My daddy holds the priesthood and can give me blessings when I'm sick.My daddy sings funny songs and when he doesn't know the words he makes up silly words.

My daddy is really nice to my mommy. He always kisses her which makes me giggle.


My daddy will wade in the river to get a lost ball. Mommy would just leave it there.

My daddy always lets me help him with his projects even when I'm in the way.
My daddy loves to cuddle with me.My daddy will let me try new things that Mommy thinks are too dangerous.My daddy works so hard so that my mommy can stay home with me.

My daddy lets me get dirty whenever I want.

Thanks for being a great daddy to me! I love you!
Love, Molly

Justin, thanks for all you do for Molly. She really does love you so much and talks about you all day when you are gone. When you're home, she follows you around and wants to do whatever you are doing. Happy Father's Day! We love you so much!
We'd also like to wish our dads a Happy Father's Day. We've both learned so much from their examples. Neither of them are men of very many words but their works speak volumes. I think my dad and Justin's dad are two of the hardest workers I have ever met. They both honor their priesthood which is a huge blessing and there is no question of their commitment to the gospel and to their families. Thanks both of you, we couldn't ask for better dads and better grandpa's for Molly!

Molly loves both of her Grandpa's. She always tells me "Gampa's house!" and anytime she picks up a phone she says "Hi Gampa!"

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Megan... what a perfect post. I love it. Molly is lucky to have such a loving Daddy.

Megan said...

That was a super cute post. There is definitely good reasons for having a mom and a dad - I know Ross is a whole lot more fun than I am!

Missy said...

Molly sure is a lucky little girl to have the best daddy. She sure looks happy with her daddy and her grandpas. That's good she has so many people who love her.

The Mumfords said...

Impressive that Molly could come up with that list. Cassi asked Alexa what she liked about her daddy, and she just drooled on me. I guess I must bow to your superiority this year, but you better stay on your game, cuz I'm bringing it next year.
Have a nice day. -Brad

Candace said...

Way cute! That was a very sweet post. I am glad that we all found such wonderful guys to marry.