Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goodrich Gardens

In an attempt to brighten up our front porch area, Molly and I planted flowers. I had a few flower pots lying around the house so I thought I'd put them to good use. And yes, Molly helped! She was right in on the action-getting the dirt in the pots and watering the flowers. She still helps me water them everyday! It would be easier without her "help" but it brings her so much joy that I purposely wait for her to wake up from her nap to water them.

Helping Mommy plant...
I don't have much experience in this area so I'm somewhat surprised that they haven't all died yet! Here they are all lined up-aren't they pretty?

3 comments:

Missy said...

They looked good. If they were mine i'm sure they would have died by now. Molly looks so cute I bet she was a big help and she loved every minute of it.

Megan said...

What a good lil' helper and those are very pretty. I need some of that action to spruce up our home. Ross has chili plants on our balcony and Anna loves to help him water them everyday....or should I say spill water all over the living room on the way to water the plants. Oh well. It was good to see you the other day. So did Molly end up missing Anna like you had thought?!

rupee40 said...

They look great!! Flowers always make your house look better and make you feel better too! Molly is such a cute little helper.