Saturday, June 28, 2008

Helping out in the yard...

Justin's parents are doing a major renovation in their backyard. His dad has taken a couple of Monday's off so that Justin can go down and help out. Molly and I usually tag along rather than stay home alone. Molly loves being at Grandma's house and getting dirty in all the dirt. Pretty sad though now that I look at all my pictures I took that there is not one of the boys working-just all of Molly and a few of Tiana. Guess I need to be better at that!

This is one reason why Molly loves Grandma's house: cookies and these stairs. Anytime we go there Molly loves climbing up and down the patio steps.Helping Grandma haul cement back and forth.Tiana and Molly eating spaghettios. This is a favorite of Molly's but I always take her clothes off when she eats them. Tiana must have thought it sounded fun to eat with no clothes on too.Tiana and Molly play so well together. We found them camped out in Grandma's room reading books. After naps they went down in the basement to play. About 1/2 hour later I went down to check on them. They were both sitting on the couch, watching TV, and I kept hearing them laughing. I asked them what they were watching and Tiana says, "We're watching a really funny show." They were watching Seinfeld! Probably a little too young to start watching that, I would think!They dug these holes for the trees to go in and Molly thought it was so fun to play in them! Justin and Gene worked really hard all day both times we were there. Their yard is starting to look really great-we can't wait to see the finished product!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Molly is so funny. She does anything just to get dirty. At least she is having fun.

Megan said...

Haha...Seinfield. I bet they just heard the audience laughing and so they laughed too...either way that is hilarious! Sounds like you guys had fun - I don't know about Justin though...yard work is rough. Anna won't eat cookies, but loves to say 'cookie' like the Cookie Monster. She hasn't tried spaghettios yet....I will have to go buy some and let her try it. She needs to branch out from the beans and cheese!

Brad said...

This isn't one of those "dig a hole so you can fill it back in" projects that the Goodriches are famous for is it? At least you have fun.

Missy said...

Looks like she had fun helping out and playing in the hole. She is so cute I love her little smiles. Are you coming up this way for the 4th? If you do look for me and I'll keep an eye out for you also. I would be fun to see you and meet your little Molly.