Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kickin' off the summer

For Memorial Day weekend we made the trip up to Bear Lake. We are not used to it being so far away! We used to head up there quite often when we lived in Logan because it was only an hour drive. Now it's about 3 hours. So this was our first trip this year! Bear Lake is a great place to just relax and be with family. We had a great time, as always.

Dad and Justin took me on a 4-wheeler ride on Sunday afternoon. It was so pretty-I'm still mad I forgot my camera! Molly also loves riding on the 4-wheeler although her ride was quite a bit shorter. She came back from her ride with Daddy extremely excited that she had found a golf ball!She also had fun throwing this monster-sized frisbee over the deck with Justin and Ben. Bryce would then throw it back up so they could do it all over again!Molly had fun playing with her cousins......while the adults had a horseshoe tournament. Justin and I were the champions!And everyone loved the s'mores!We can't wait until we can go back again!

6 comments:

Candace said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun! I can't get over how cute Molly is. Everybody from high school should get together for a BBQ, that would be fun too!

Missy said...

Looks like you guys had fun it's always fun with family I love playing games with them.Molly looks like she enjoyed every minute of it. she is so cute.

Megan said...

Mmmmm smore's - they are my fave. I too have a hard time driving to Bear Lake now that it is not 45 minutes away. I don't like long rides in the car and neither does Anna...but we will be making the trip twice this summer. I love it up there.

It looks like you guys had a good time. I wish I got that excited over a golf ball ;) What would it be like to be a child again?!

The Childs said...

Hey Meg,
This is Sara. I have been meaning to contact you for awhile. I'm glad I found your blog. Your family is so cute. How old is Molly now? I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list. Check out my blog. We should also get together sometime since we both live down here. Hope to hear from you soon.
Love, Sara

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Ok I guess I have been slacking at checking others blogs because you had a few I hadnt seen. You are the best blogger, I was laughing at the 5 things about Molly (messy, stubburn, etc and almost crying on the fathers day entry. That was ADORABLE. You can tell you are the happiest family. I LOVE looking at all of the pictures, Molly is just BEAUTIFUL. I know i have said it before!

Brad said...

Hey justin, the gangster shorts police called. Or was it the man capri police? I don't recall, but apparently you're under investigation.